Motels for Sale

Caravan Parks for Sale

Hotels for Sale

 Businesses for Sale  

Buyers Information

Sellers Information

Buyers Agent

Company Profile

Mission Statement


Contact Us










Businesses for sale




1300 136 559




Flower gardens in roundabouts and Geelong's City Hall in the background, Geelong

Large industrial city which is much more attractive and interesting than first impressions.
Geelong, situated on Corio Bay (an arm of Port Phillip Bay), is the state's most sizeable provincial city. In 1993 urban sprawl forced the de facto recognition that Geelong, Geelong West, Newtown, South Barwon, Bellarine and the shire of Corio were effectively a continuous whole and they were amalgamated to form the City of Greater Geelong which, in 1996, had a population of 175 409.

Regardless of Geelong's industrial reputation the CBD is quite elegant and beautiful owing to the Victorian public architecture, the floral gardens and parklands, the festive seaside qualities created by Corio Bay's presence, the beauty of Eastern Park and the Botanical Gardens on the headland overlooking the bay, and the thoughtful presentation of the promenade at Eastern Beach. The CBD is 73 km south-west of Melbourne's city centre.

Geelong has always been a major port and has always had a symbiotic relationship with the fertile agricultural and pastoral districts to the west and north-west of the city - a relationship which is manifest in the form of huge bay-side grain silos. The city's heavy industry is mostly situated on the flat land beside the bay to the north of the CBD. Geelong also has a reputation as an educational and commercial centre.

For about 25 000 years prior to European settlement the area was occupied by the Wathawurung people. The first Europeans to visit Port Phillip Bay were the party of Lieutenant John Murray in 1802. Later that same year, Matthew Flinders explored the bay more closely. He rowed across Corio Bay and climbed the You Yangs. Governor King sent a surveyor who mapped Port Phillip though it is unlikely he set foot on what is now Geelong.

A short-lived attempt to establish a colony on the Mornington Peninsula ensued in 1803-04. Lieutenant Tuckey ventured out from this settlement and was probably the first European to investigate the future townsite. One of the convicts from the settlement, named William Buckley, escaped and was adopted by a local Aboriginal tribe with whom he lived for 32 years.

In 1824 Hamilton Hume and William Hovell travelled overland to the western shore of the bay which the Wathawurung called 'Jillong' (they called the land 'Corayo').

In 1835 John Batman inspected the area. He was acting on behalf of the Port Phillip Association who were looking for new pasturage as Van Dieman's Land (i.e., Tasmania) was quickly being swallowed up. In the process he encountered the long lost Buckley who became an interpreter and guide for the Association. An account of his 'life and adventures' was published in 1852.

Batman signed the Geelong Deed with eight Aboriginal leaders. This 'agreement' ceded 500 000 acres of land around Melbourne and 100 000 acres around the future Geelong (including the entire Bellarine peninsula) to the Association, in exchange for a down payment and a yearly tribute of blankets, knives, tomahawks, looking glasses, scissors, clothing and flour. Governor Bourke declared the 'agreement' illegal but proved helpless to stop a flood of large sheep stations which were taken up in 1836 by the likes of Dr Alexander Thomson, John Cowie and David Stead. A wool store was opened that same year on the townsite.

In 1837 Governor Bourke visited the new settlement which he had surveyed. It became the site of only the second police station of the Port Phillip district when Foster Fyans was appointed as police magistrate and protector of Aborigines. Geelong's first house of any substance was built that same year.

Cowie and Stead erected a lookout on what is now Bell Post Hill in order that incoming ships be quickly spotted; the reason being that goods from Van Dieman's Land had to be left at Point Henry as a sandbar prevented the entry of large vessels into the bay. A bell was also set up on the hill to alert settlers in case of Aboriginal attack and it is probable that this same bell is the one now in use at Morongo Girls' College on the same site.

In 1838 Geelong was proclaimed a town. Two stores, the Woolpack Inn and a customs station were opened. The latter is now Victoria's oldest building still standing. Land sales commenced in 1839. The Geelong Advertiser, established as a weekly in 1840, was the first newspaper outside of Melbourne in the Port Phillip district. It is now the state's oldest morning paper.

By the end of 1841, when the population was 454, a post office, two watch-houses and a clerk of works' office had been established. A Presbyterian church was built from 1841-42 with the other denominations following suit in the 1840s. Christ Church (Anglican), designed by Edmund Blacket and built from 1843 to 1847, is the state's oldest church in continuous use. All denominations set up schools at Geelong in the 1840s. A mechanics' institute was built in 1847 and a savings bank opened in 1848. For entertainment, regular horse races were held from 1843, sea baths were established in 1844, regattas were held from 1844 and a theatre was built in 1847.

From the outset of settlement at Port Phillip, there had been an intense sense of rivalry between Melburnians and residents of Geelong; each regarding their town as the new district's rightful capital. Although Melbourne was chosen as an administrative centre Geelong initially laid claim to being the commercial centre: and not without reason: by 1848 Geelong's exports exceeded those of Melbourne. This was despite the sandbar, which prevented entry to the inner bay, and despite the absence of local customs facilities, which meant that all ships had to take a detour to Williamstown. In the 1840s 90% of local exports consisted of wool, with tallow, live sheep, sheepskins and salted mutton making up most of the balance.


Geelong's City Hall

The 1840s and early 1850s saw the creation of Geelong's first industries - flour mills, lime kilns (possibly the first in Victoria), soapworks, tanneries and a ropeworks. After Governor LaTrobe married a Swiss wife he encouraged some Swiss to settle in the area in 1842. They established a vineyard which produced its first wines in 1845. The wine industry expanded in the 1850s, particularly with the arrival of some German vignerons, and, by 1877, there were over 100 vineyards in the area. International awards were won but an aphid infestation led to the destruction of all vines in the area in the 1880s.

By 1846 the population had increased to 2065 and, in the late 1840s, Geelong expanded even more rapidly. It was proclaimed a borough in 1849 and Alexander Thomson was elected the first mayor the following year.

During the 1850s the town prospered from the many immigrant diggers who used it as a point of departure and supply centre en route to the newly-discovered goldfields of the Central Highlands. Fortunately for Geelong it was closer to Ballarat than Melbourne and the route was less arduous, although scheming Melburnians printed misleading maps showing the reverse. Rapid commercial and industrial development ensued and from 1851 to 1854 the population increased from 8291 to 20 106. By 1857 it was 23 314. Most newcomers were immigrants encouraged by assisted migration owing to great labour demands and high wages. There were 96 hotels by 1858. Many fine domestic, civic and commercial buildings were erected in this period of prosperity (the construction of a benevolent asylum for the destitute in 1850-52 reflects the downside of demographic expansion). In 1857 the railway to Williamstown was opened. It was extended to Melbourne in 1859 and the line to Ballarat was completed in 1862.

This period also saw the establishment of two of Victoria's six most famous and exclusive 'public' schools - Geelong Church of England Grammar (1855) and Geelong College (1861). Manning Clark taught at the former which has been attended by luminaries such as Peter Carey (who writes of Geelong in Illywhacker). The latter was founded by the father of 'Chinese' Morrison - Peking correspondent for the London Times from 1897 to 1912 and adviser to the Chinese government.

In the 1850s the American merchant George Train wrote: 'I am much pleased with Geelong. The scenery for miles about is most beautiful. Its proximity to the new diggings at Ballarat lately has given the place a most business-like appearance. The population is rapidly increasing'.

However, the furore of the gold days was subsiding by the end of the 1850s and the population, along with the town's centrality, began to decline while Melbourne soared ahead. Geelong, for the moment, was outstripped by Ballarat and Bendigo and was derisively referred to by Melburnians as 'Sleepy Hollow'.

Nonetheless, its role as a port to the rural hinterland ensured its survival and the town's industrial base was growing. The first editor of the Geelong Advertiser had created Australia's first iceworks in 1856 and Victoria's first woollen textile mill had opened at Geelong by 1865. Industry was further expanded with the opening of a boot factory in 1874, a paper mill in 1878, a saltworks and cement works in 1888, a butter and cheese factory in 1893 and a meat-freezing works in 1894. The port's viability was improved in 1893 when a sandbar was dredged. The first automatic telephone exchange in Australia was installed at Geelong in 1912.

After World War I industrialisation proceeded apace and the population began to grow rapidly for the first time since the 1850s. Four textile mills opened (employing over 5000 people), a fertiliser plant was established in 1923, a phosphate co-op in 1925, Ford opened their first Australian motor-car plant at Geelong in 1925, a distillery was built in 1928, Pilkington set up their safety glass factory in 1937 and International Harvesters began manufacturing agricultural equipment in 1940. The grain terminal, then one of the largest in the world, was also completed in 1940. A rayon spinning plant was established in 1952, Shell built an oil refinery in 1954 and ALCOA opened an aluminium smelter in 1963 using local brown coal for fuel.

Some of the above-mentioned industries are still in operation today, supplemented by a wool combing factory and the production of carpets, footwear and chemicals.

Newtown and Chilwell was made a borough in 1858, a town in 1924 and a city in 1949. Geelong West became a borough in 1875 and a town in 1922. The City of Geelong was proclaimed in 1910. In the years after World War II Geelong experienced a considerable migrant intake which provided labour for the new industries, stimulated the development of new suburbs and gave the region a much more cosmopolitan quality.

There are numerous events in the annual calendar. They are the Australian Unity Geelong Waterfront Festival (January), Ford Day (a Ford motorcar display), the Australian International Airshow and the Pako Multicultural Festa (February), the Highland Gathering in Queens Park (March), the Alternative Farm Vision and Geelong Camel Cup Carnival (April), Momenta Arts Geelong (May), the Wool Week and the National Celtic Folk Festival (June), the Geelong Show, International Seafood Fair and Geelong Cup (October), the Foreshore Expo, Wallington Strawberry Fair, Geelong Speed Trials, and Gala Day (November). The Steampacket Gardens Community Market is held on the first and third Sundays of the month all year round on the Geelong Foreshore.



Things to see:   [Top of page]


National Wool Museum

National Wool Museum and Tourist Information Centre
The three-storey Dennys Lascelles Woolstore, with its fine windows, was built of bluestone to a thoughtful and innovative design. The original building was completed in 1872 although later additions (to 1930) have resulted in three separate buildings behind a single facade. Drays once unloaded their wool here from whence it was taken inside to the wool show floor where buyers perused the wares.

The building now houses a museum dedicated to the history of the Australian wool industry which has played such a vital part in Geelong's development.

The ground floor has been recently refurbished. The foyer is now an orientation area (the cedar desk is an original furnishing) and there are changing exhibitions, souvenirs and sales of Australian-made wool and wool-related products.

A ramp leads past a working 1910 carpet loom (which still produces rugs for purchase) to the first gallery which looks at the pastoral aspect of wool in Australia, focusing on the human effort involved in breeding appropriate sheep for the new conditions and producing quality fleece. 'Shearers in Rural Life' involves a reconstructed shearing plant and shearer's quarters, utilising backdrops and sound effects to recreate aspects of the past. Displays deal with the arts of shearing, wool cleaning, classing, pressing and despatching.

The second gallery is concerned with both the people involved in the textile industry and the processes - scouring, carding, combing, spinning, weaving, knitting, dyeing, mending and finishing. The relevant industrial machinery is on show and a separate display examines the changing fortunes of the Australian textile industry and the influences upon those fortunes. There is also a recreated mill worker's cottage with an audio-visual display on the lives of mill workers and the industrial events which affected their lives.

The third gallery is located on the top floor which, with its innovative saw-tooth skylight roof, was once the Dennys Lascelles wool show floor. It houses changing temporary exhibitions.

Other features of the complex are a licensed restaurant and bar in the cellar, wheelchair access, educational material for school groups, conference and reception facilities, and free guided tours for pre-booked groups.

The museum is located at the corner of Moorabool St and Brougham St . It is open daily from 9.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., tel: (03) 5227 0701.


Tourist Information
The Geelong Otway Tourist Information Centre is located in the foyer of the National Wool Museum, tel: (03) 5222 2900, or free-call (1800) 620 888. There are two other information centres in Geelong. One is located in the Market Square Shopping Centre in Moorabool St, tel: (03) 5222 6126 and the other is on the corner of the Princes Highway and St Georges Rd at Corio, tel: (03) 5275 5797. They have brochures outlining bicycle and walking routes around the Barwon River, the Geelong Foreshore and the Bellarine Peninsula, a listing of local gardens and nurseries, art galleries and local events. A fine booklet entitled 'Industrial Heritage Track' details the bridges, water races, aqueducts, breakwaters, weirs and historic industrial features (mills, scouring works and tanneries) along the Barwon River in the Geelong area.

Another leaflet outlines a scenic waterfront drive called 'Steampacket Place' which starts in Bell Parade which heads east off the Princes Highway just north of the CBD. The route is signified by a series of roadside arrows.

A Tale of Time offer guided walking tours which utilise elements of street theatre to provide insight into the city's past, tel: (03) 5221 6662 or (0419) 544 402.


Woolstores and Customs House
On the other side of Moorabool St is Bay City Plaza which is housed behind the original facade of Strachan's Woolstore, built in the English industrial style between from 1889 and 1925. Brougham St and Corio St (which runs parallel to Brougham just to the south) were the commercial hub of the old port.

On the other side of Brougham St to the Museum is Geelong's third customs house, built to a Georgian design of locally-quarried basalt rubble, clad in sandstone ashlar, in 1855-56. It is a three-storey structure fronted by a Tuscan portico.



The facade at Cunningham Pier

Foreshore Walk
Walk along Moorabool St towards the bay. At the corner with Eastern Beach is the former Sailor's Rest, built in 1912 to provide non-alcoholic entertainment for sailors (it is now a restaurant and coffee shop). Cross over to Steampacket Gardens. This area was originally reclaimed from the ocean for industrial purposes. From 1859 ships docked in this area which was a popular spot for a promenade. Just to the west is Cunningham Pier. The foreshore area features about 100 bollards depicting historic


From Cunningham Pier walk east along the foreshore pavement then continue on around Fishermans Pier Restaurant, through Fairnie Park to Stony Pier. The town's first, it was built by a convict labour gang under Captain Fyans - the town's original police magistrate. Three workers were killed during its construction. Nearby is the Royal Geelong Yacht Club, established in1859.


Eastern Beach
Walk east along the pavement at the rear of the club then along Ritchie Boulevarde to Eastern Beach and the sea baths. The first baths (sexually segregated) were built here in 1844. The reconstruction of the foreshore at Eastern Beach took place from 1924 to 1940. The shark-proof enclosure was developed after a woman lost both arms in an attack. After a period of deterioration, the complex was restored in the early 1990s. The terraced lawns, palms and pools are very popular with bathers in summer. Climb the steps to the road, cross over to Garden St and enter the Botanic Gardens.


The swimming pool on Corio Bay


Geelong Botanical Gardens
The first promptings for the establishment of the Gardens took place in 1848. A committee was formed for that purpose and the first curator appointed in 1857 when work on the gardens commenced, making them one of the state's oldest. A number of venerable trees date from this early period, including what is arguably the largest maidenhair in the country. The gunstock tree and Chilean plum fir are the only known examples in the state. Other rarities in Eastern Park (once part of the Gardens) are the soledad, digger and nut pines. Specialty gardens are the Fern Glade, Cycad and Rose Gardens, the Camellia and Rhododendron Walk and the Viburnum Walk.

In September 2002 the Geelong Botanic Gardens opened its 21st Century Garden extension, showcasing local flora from Anglesea and the Brisbane Ranges as well as drought tolerant natives from around Australia, a variety of succulents, Queensland Bottle Trees (Brachychiton rupestris) and the Gardens' trademark Dragon's Blood Tree. There is a theme of garden design with water restrictions and this section displays an amazing array of sculptural plants suited to water-thrifty gardens in a new and imaginative way. The Gardens are scenically situated overlooking Corio Bay and are open daily from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. There are free guided tours every Wednesday at 10.30 a.m. and Sundays at 2.30 p.m. during daylight savings, tel: (03) 5227 0387.

Limeburners Point is a headland at Eastern Park (near the Botanic Gardens). There is a boat ramp at the point (off Hearne Parade). Another boat ramp is located further north at St Helens. It lies at the end of Swinburne St (which runs east off the Princes Highway), north of Cunningham Pier (between St Helens jetty and the boat moorings).


Original Customs House
Located in the city's Botanic Gardens is Geelong's first customs house. This small prefabricated building is characterised by a steeply pitched shingle roof which was thatched until 1854 and is designed to look like a Gothic pavilion. It was erected in 1838 and thus is now the oldest building in Victoria. When a stone customs house was built in 1845 this old customs house briefly served as a telegraph office.


Merchiston Hall
Back in Garden St (no. 2a), by the corner with Eastern Beach Rd, is 'Merchiston Hall', a two-storey eight-room stuccoed stone Classical Revival mansion with colonnaded verandah built in 1856 for politician and businessman James Cowie. Before the foreshore alterations it looked directly over the bay. It is now private property.


Corio Villa
Walk west along Eastern Beach Rd to no.56 (at the Fitzroy St corner) where you will see 'Corio Villa', a house with an extraordinary history. Another prefabricated building it is now considered to be the finest example in the country. The building was originally commissioned by Geelong's Land Commissioner in 1854 but the poor man died before the prefabricated parts had arrived. A local magistrate, entrepreneur and bank director named Alfred Douglass purchased the parts at a reduced price. The building was completed in 1856. The building's uniqueness was ensured when a fire destroyed the Edinburgh factory and all the moulds soon after its exportation. Outstanding features are the delicate and intricate filigree work on the verandah and porch posts, eaves and bargeboards. The rose-and-thistle theme is crowned by the lion's head motif which forms a keystone to the verandah and porch arches.

The coach house, harness room, stables and hayloft also date from 1856. Today it is private property.


Geelong Walk Continued
Continue west along Eastern Beach Rd. Note the You Yangs in the distance, behind Corio Bay. At the Swanston St corner are two 1880 townhouses ('Jesmond' and 'Arlston').

Turn left into Swanston St then take the first right into Corio St. The mid-19th century cottages originally belonged to local fishermen (the side streets here feature a number of other modest early dwellings). Continue along Corio St. Its hotels and brothels were once infamously popular with raucous sailors.

Cross Bellarine St and turn left into Hays Place. Walk through to Malop St. At no.163 is the former Freemason's Hotel (1854) - a two-storey brick building with a stuccoed facade and attic dormers from the town's goldrush boom.

Return along Hays Place and turn left, back into Corio St. On the right is the bluestone facade of a malthouse (1851) associated with a brewery established in 1845. Adjacent is the Scottish Chiefs Tavern which displays old brewing equipment and next door to that is the former Scottish Chiefs Hotel (1848), now the Tavern's restaurant, tel: (03) 5223 1736. It is among the ten oldest licensed premises in the state.

Corio St ends at Yarra St. A power station once stood opposite. On the corner is the facade of the Electric Lighting and Traction Company's office (1900).

Turn right into Yarra St and left into Brougham St. On the left is the Geelong Club (1889) built in the Queen Anne style with a decorative facade.

At Moorabool St you return to the National Wool Museum. Turn left into Moorabool. 100 metres along, at no.51, is Savvas Restaurant, housed in a small but elegant bluestone building built in 1856.


Historic Buildings Walk Extension - Part 1
If you wish to continue your exploration of the town's historic buildings proceed along Moorabool St and turn right into Malop St. At 9-11 Malop St is the former London Chartered Bank - a two-storey Classical structure built in 1859 of basalt with a facade of local sandstone. Over the road, at 8 Malop St, is the former Colonial Bank - a two-storey Classical Revival bluestone building from 1857 with a stuccoed facade, Tuscan portico and fine detailing. No.2 Malop St was originally the Bank of Australasia (1859-60). It is a two-storey Classical building of local sandstone though the facade was covered with brick in 1956.

Turn right at the roundabout into Gheringhap St. At Gheringhap and Smythe is the three-storey Max Hotel (formerly the Golden Age Hotel). It was built in 1854 of brick on bluestone foundations.

Continue on towards the bay and turn left into Western Beach Rd. After 250 metres turn left into Cavendish St and take the immediate right into Malone St. At its end is St Peter and St Paul's Catholic Church, designed by William Wardell and built from 1864. It is a Gothic Revival structure in basalt with freestone dressings.

Turn right into Mercer St and proceed to the Ginn St corner where you will find the Bay View Hotel (formerly the Western Hotel) - a three-storey basalt building with sandstone facade erected in 1853.

Walk back along Mercer St. When you get to the Brougham St intersection turn right and walk through the subway to LaTrobe Terrace where you will see St Paul's Church of England, a Gothic church built 1850-55 of local bricks with freestone dressings. It is modelled on English parish church architecture.

Walk south along LaTrobe Terrace. At the corner with Ryrie St is St George's Presbyterian Church, a Gothic design built of basalt with freestone dressings c.1861. The transepts, vestibule, tower and spire were added in the early 20th century. The adjacent manse is a two-storey Gothic villa built of the same materials in 1865.


Historic Buildings Walk Extension - Part 2
There are a number of historic residences along LaTrobe Terrace, between Ryrie St and Buckland Avenue. 'Kooyong', a large brick villa opposite the church (cnr LaTrobe and Aberdeen St), dates from a building boom at the turn of the century, as does no.298 LaTrobe Terrace. Other buildings of interest are 'Kandahar' at no.280 (1872); 'Allington at 274 (c.1872) and 'Roslyn' at 272 (1855), while no.268 dates from 1852. 'Sarina' at 266-68 consists of a pair of typical two-storey Gothic villas built c.1854 with now rare iron roof tiles.

The Church of Christ (originally the Free Church of England) is near the corner with Little Myers St. It was built of random bluestone ashlar c.1858. Just along Little Myers St is the Free Presbyterian Church, built in 1859 with cement-rendered walls and arched windows.

There are numerous other Victorian villas in the area. No.256 is a two-storey house with dichromatic brickwork and elaborate ironwork built in 1872. Nearby 'Ingliston' is a single-storey brick villa with ornamental timber verandah built 1871-72 during a housing boom.

Turn left into McKillop St. At the Moorabool St corner is Christ Church, the state's oldest church in continuous use. It was built from 1843 to 1847 and designed by noted colonial architect Edmund Blacket to an early Victorian Gothic design with crenellated effects and stone window tracery. Slightly south of the church, at 310 Moorabool St, is an old bluestone hotel (1856).

Turn left into Maud St. At no.55 is the surviving two-storey south wing of the original Geelong Grammar School - a Gothic Revival building of cement-rendered basalt dating from 1857 with steep gables, attic dormers and ornamental bargeboards.

Continue on to Yarra St and turn left. Cross over McKillop St and to your immediate right is St John's Lutheran Church (formerly St Andrew's Presbyterian Church). This Georgian design is the oldest work of masonry in the region; being erected of local sandstone in 1841-42. The two-storey Classical building fronting the old church dates from c.1912.

Return to the intersection and turn left into McKillop St. At no.51 is Wintergarden, an historic building which now houses a restaurant and several shops. Turn right into Moorabool St and return to the Wool Museum.


Ford Discovery Centre
The Ford Discovery Centre is located at the corner of Gheringap and Brougham Sts. It is a large complex with static displays and interactive elements, focusing on the history of Ford motor cars in Australia and the facets of modern production. There is a mock design studio where you can find out how Ford approach the design process and design your own car. There are crash test dummy demonstrations, production robots, a museum display of old and new Ford cars, and other technological and educational exhibits. The centre is open every day except Tuesday from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., tel: (03) 5227 8700.


The Old Geelong Gaol
At the corner of Myers and Swanston St is the former Geelong Gaol - now a tourist attraction. It was designed after Pentonville prison in England and built of local basalt, in stages, from 1849 to 1864 to replace a log-walled prison in South Geelong where prisoners lived in appalling conditions. The construction was carried out by convicts who were slept in hulks on Corio Bay. It remained a high-security prison of ill repute until 1991.

The interior is forbiddingly bleak and the solitary confinement cells remain as they were in 1991. The three-storey central block is cruciform with the east and west wings serving as cells (some featuring interesting graffiti), north wing as administration and the south wing as kitchen/hospital/ablution rooms and tailoring workshop. A tour takes in all elements of the complex including security points, prisoners' murals, muster and exercise areas, watchtowers, and a gallows setting depicting the 1863 hanging of James Murphy for beating a constable to death with a hammer in the Geelong courthouse. It is open from 1.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. on weekends, public and school holidays, tel: (03) 5221 8292.


The Geelong Art Gallery
The Geelong Art Gallery is considered one of the state's finest provincial galleries. Although the building dates back to 1913 the gallery was established in 1896. The collection of late 19th and early 20th century paintings by British artists and members of the Royal Academy reflects the prevailing taste of the time. There are works by Louis Buvelot, Tom Roberts, Arthur Streeton, Rupert Bunny, E. Phillips Fox and Frederick McCubbin's 'Bush Burial'. Contemporary artists in the collection include Fred Williams.

In addition to paintings there are works on paper, contemporary Australian sculpture, Asian decorative arts, ceramics, a collection of colonial silver, and a continuous program of temporary exhibitions.

The gallery is located adjacent Johnstone Park in Little Malop St, between Fenwick St and Gheringhap St. It is open weekdays from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and from 1.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. on weekends and public holidays. Guided tours are available by appointment. There is a small entry fee, tel: (03) 5229 3645.

The Performing Arts Centre is located on the other side of the road.


Some Civic Buildings
Just along Little Malop St, at the corner with Gheringhap St, is Australia's oldest extant town hall. It is a grand two-storey Classical structure, with its imposing Ionic portico, and was built in 1855. It was finally completed until 1917.

Adjacent the post office is the former telegraph office - a single-storey freestone structure built in 1853. The tower once carried a time ball for shipping in Corio Bay. Just down the road, at Gheringhap and Ryrie, is the post office (1855).


Barwon Grange
Barwon Grange was built of brick in a Gothic style on the banks of the Barwon River in 1855-56. There are slate-tiled gables, attic dormer windows, fretted timberwork, a glassed-in fernery and verandahs backed by bay windows. The drawing room looks over the river and features an 1851 rosewood piano, a rare porcelain chandelier and fine chinoiserie. The residence is open from September to April on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, from 11.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. From May to August it is open by appointment only, tel: (03) 5221 3906. It is located at the end of Fernleigh St in Newtown, not far from the city centre.


Barwon Valley Park and Other Riverside Attractions
Behind Barwon Grange is a footbridge which leads across to Barwon Valley Park on the southern riverbank. It extends from the Moorabool St bridge to the Shannon Ave bridges. This large grassy expanse features an adventure playground and several old mills.

On the northern riverbank, extending northwards from the Shannon Ave bridge, is Balyang Sanctuary, a flora and fauna reserve with walking paths, wetland lakes and plenty of swans, ducks and pelicans. Within the sanctuary are the Yollinko Wetlands which features a diverse ecosystem, birdhides and boardwalks.

A little further north-west, on the southern riverbank, is Queens Park (access via Queens Park Rd which is an extension of Aphrasia St). Buckley Falls Rd heads off Queens Park Rd to a car park from whence there is a leisurely walk to the falls. The old Barwon Paper Mill is adjacent and you can continue on to the aqueduct if you choose.

A fine booklet entitled 'Industrial Heritage Track' details the bridges, water races, aqueducts, breakwaters, weirs and historic industrial features (mills, scouring works and tanneries) along the Barwon River in the Geelong area.


Armytage House
Armytage House was built between 1857 and 1860 for pioneer pastoralist George Armytage who settled in the area in 1837. This two-storey Regency style house features a lovely wrought-iron balcony and verandah. It is located on the western side of Pakington St, between Aphrasia and Aberdeen Sts, in Newtown.


The Heights
'The Heights', built in 1855, is an 18-roomed single-storey prefabricated timber mansion imported from Germany by merchant Charles Ibbotson. Later extended, it was built on an estate that originally stretched from Ruthven St to the river and from Queens Rd to Aberdeen St.

The original owner's daughter inherited the house and married sporting champion Louis Whyte. In 1939 the interior was remodelled and the roof reshaped although the exterior below the eaves is original. The house is surrounded by fine landscaped gardens with curved paths and stone fences. The outbuildings are linked by courtyards, including bluestone and timber stables, a harness room, groom's cottage, coach house and dovecote. Other features are a stone water tower with a lookout, a hand water-pump and a carved sundial. It is furnished with an antique collection, largely mid-Victorian, and is located at 140 Aphrasia St (corner of Ruthven St) in Newtown. It is open Wednesday to Sunday and public holidays from 11.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. or to groups by appointment, tel: (03) 5221 3510.


Shearers Arms Gallery
This art gallery is operated by the Geelong Art Society and is located in one of Geelong's first hotels (1847). Admission is free and it is open daily from 11.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., tel: (03) 5223 1825. It is located at 202 Aberdeen St, Geelong West (opposite Safeway).


Narana Creations
Narana features Aboriginal arts, crafts, Dreamtime stories, didgeridoos, boomerang throwing, bush food, medicine plants, a gallery featuring Aboriginal artefacts, handcrafted jewellery, plates and decorative items, a native garden, modern rock art and a lake. It is open weekdays from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. and is located at 410 Torquay Rd (the Surfcoast Highway), Grovedale, south-west of the city centre. Entry to the gallery and garden is free but there is a small charge if you wish to partake of the cultural demonstrations, tel: (03) 5241 5700.


Gabbinbar Animal and Wildlife Park
At 654 Torquay Rd is the Gabbinbar Animal and Wildlife Park. There is an albino kangaroo, along with emus, wallabies, exotic goats, camels, sheep, native birds, baby deer, monkeys and farm animals. They are open daily from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., tel: (03) 5264 1455.


Innisfail Vineyard, established in 1980, is located at Cross St, Batesford. Just follow the Midland Highway out of town (towards Ballarat) for 10 km. Cross St heads off the highway to the left, tel: (03) 5276 1258. Batesford is a market garden township with a winemaking history. The Sandstone Travellers Rest Inn (1849) is across the Moorabool River from the present hotel.

There are three wineries in Lemins Rd at Waurn Ponds. Follow the Princes Highway south-west of the CBD then turn left at the roundabout, opposite Deakin University, into Anglesea Rd. After 1 km turn right into Lemins Rd. Austins Barrabool Wineries is at 50 Lemins Rd. They make both red and white wines such as shiraz, chardonnay, riesling and cabernet sauvignon, tel: (03) 5241 8114. Waybourne Winery is at 60 Lemins Rd (tel: 03 5241 8477) and Prince Albert Vineyard, established in 1975, is at 92 Lemins Rd. They specialise in pinot noir, tel: (03) 5241 8091. The original Prince Albert was visited by the Duke of Edinburgh in 1867.


Brownhill Lookout
Brownhill Lookout is located in Drewan Park on Wandana Drive which heads south off Barrabool Hills Rd at Highton. It offers fine views of the You Yangs, the Brisbane Ranges, Corio Bay and the Bellarine Peninsula.


Barrabool Hills Maze and Gardens
Barrabool Hills Maze and Gardens sprawl over five acres. There are two hedge mazes, terraced perennial gardens and ponds, a Californian style garden, a nursery and cafe. It is open from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., Friday to Sunday, at the corner of Merrawarp and Walters Roads at Ceres, tel: (03) 5249 1250.


Serendip Sanctuary
Serendip Sanctuary offers an excellent experience of a wetlands environment rich in fauna with plenty of fun activities and educational guidance and an opportunity to observe native fauna at close quarters without making them aware of the human presence.

It features over 150 species common to the western plains of Victoria. Activities for children include a ponding site where they can catch invertebrates and a search through some bushland for six hidden wooden animals (designed to teach them that there are animals present in the bush if they are willing to look carefully enough). At the visitors' centre there are lizards on display, an 'underwater world', an activities room with a CD-ROM on the local wildlife and a theatrette featuring the mating dances of brolgas and other interesting footage.

From the centre nature trails lead past wildlife (such as free-ranging kangaroos, wallabies, emus and pademelons) in natural habitats and on to birdhides permitting close and unobtrusive observation among the marshes, lakes and billabongs. Here video cameras broadcast the view more widely. There is a ranger who conducts curriculum-based environmental education activities and a 'farm dam' which demonstrates the compatibility of farming and wildlife as well as providing a refuge and a linking corridor for migratory species. The sanctuary's captive breeding program creates an opportunity of viewing rare and threatened species such as brolgas, Australian bustards and magpie geese.

To get there follow the freeway towards Melbourne. Take the turnoff to Lara (into Forest Rd) about 12 km from Geelong's city centre (signposted for You Yangs Regional Park) then, after a further 6 km, turn right into Windermere Rd. The entrance is to your left, at 100 Windermere Rd, Lara.

Opening hours are 10. 00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. daily and entrance to casual visitors who are happy to wander about on their own is free. For those wishing to visit as a group and receive a guided tour, the cost is $4.50 per person. Those who want both the guided tour and a drive around the ring road, the cost is $5.60 per person. There are picnic areas with free electric barbecues and disabled access is provided. For further information ring (03) 5282 1584.


You Yangs
If you ignore the turnoff into Windermere Rd and continue north along Forest Rd for another 5 km there is a signposted right turn which leads by the entrance (to your left) of You Yangs Regional Park.

Mind you, it is not easy to miss the park as it is characterised by distinctive granite tors which, although they are not especially high (352 metres), emerge abruptly out of flat featureless volcanic lava plains (hence the term 'You Yangs' is from an Aboriginal phrase said to mean 'big mountain in the middle of a plain').

The entrance leads into the Turntable Drive which transports you to the main picnic areas while the unsealed scenic Great Circle Drive (10 km) roams at large. Some picnic areas have fireplaces, gas barbecues and tables. There are four main walks which are all signposted. The Flinders Peak Walk (3.2 km return) departs from the Turntable car park. It leads to the highest point of the You Yangs (348 m above sea-level) from whence you can see Mt Macedon, Geelong, Corio Bay and the Melbourne skyline. 150 m west of the picnic ground are some rock wells which were carved out of the granite by Aborigines to improve the local water supply.

The first European to visit and climb these granite peaks was Matthew Flinders in 1802. The establishment of farming and timbergetting saw native vegetation cleared and the introduction of sugar gum and brown mallet. The vegetation consists of manna gums, yellow gums, river red gums and a sparse undergrowth, although a prolific choking weed known as boneseed has become a considerable nuisance, particularly after a devastating 1985 fire burned more than 80% of the park. Since that time kangaroos, koalas, sugar gliders, possums and 200 bird species have been returning.

Spring and summer are the best times to visit the park. Nature studies, walking and picnics are popular. Mountain bikes and horses are permitted in selected areas. The visitors' centre at the park has interesting displays and information about the park. Ring 131 963 for further information.


Reedy Swamp and Lake Connewarre
South-east of Geelong, on the Bellarine Peninsula, are Reedy Swamp and Lake Connewarre which are important migratory bird habitats and hence are havens for waterbirds such as bitterns, swamp hens, ibis, spoonbills, egrets, cormorants and herons. There are mangrove swamps in Lake Connewarre State Game Reserve on the southern shore. Access is via a series of roads which run off the Bellarine Highway, the Geelong-Barwon Heads Rd and Wallington Rd.


The Grain Silos at Geelong Port


Adventure Park
Set in 52 acres of picturesque parkland, Adventure Park has a wide range of activities for families, including a 115-metre raft waterslide, go-karts, jumping castles, volleyball, a merry-go-round, paddleboats, the Big Bouncer, flying foxes, an archery range, Adventure Island mini-golf, aqua bikes, moon bikes, juming jets and canoes, the Paddle Pop Express Train and the Adventure Playground. Facilities include a kiosk and cafe, undercover seating and wheelchair access. Gas barbecues and lockers are available for hire, birthday parties can be organised and group bookings are also available for corporate and social clubs.

Admission charges were (at June 1, 2002) $15.50 for general admission (there is an additional fee of $4.50 for a five-minute ride on the go-karts), free for under 4s, $9 for senior citizens (55 yrs & over) and the disabled and $22 for a two-day pass. An annual pass is also available for $40.

Opening hours are from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. from Wednesday to Monday and every day in school and public holidays. Adventure Park is closed for about two months each winter, approximately from July to September.





Broadwalk Business Brokers

Broadwalk Business Brokers specialise in General Businesses for Sale, Caravan Parks for Sale, Motels for Sale, Management Rights & Resorts for Sale, Farms for Sale, Hotels for sale, Commercial & Industrial Properties for Sale.


Phone: 1300 136 559














NSW towns

Abercrombie Caves Aberdeen Adaminaby Adelong Albury Alstonville Appin Araluen Ardlethan Ariah Park Armidale Ashford Australian Businesses for sale  Avoca Beach Barham Ballina Balranald Bangalow  Baradine Barham  Barmedman  Barooga Barraba  Barrington Tops  Batemans Bay  Bathurst  Batlow  Bega Bell  Bellbrook  Bellingen  Belmont  Bemboka Bendemeer  Bermagui  Berridale  Berrigan  Berrima  Berry Bilpin Binalong  Bingara  Binnaway  Blaxland  Blayney Bodalla Boggabilla  Boggabri  Bombala  Boorowa  Bourke Bowenfels  Bowral  Bowraville  Boydtown Broadwalk Business Brokers  Braidwood Brewarrina  Broadwater  Broken Hill  Broulee  Brunswick Heads  Bulahdelah  Bulli Bundanoon Bungendore  Bungonia Burrawang  Burrinjuck  Byrock  Byron Bay  Campbelltown Canowindra  Capertee Carcoar Casino  Cassilis  Cattai  Central Tilba Cessnock  Clarence Town  Cobar  Cabargo Coffs Harbour Coleambally Collarenabri  Condobolin  Coolah  Coolamon Cooma  Coonabarabran  Coonamble Cooranbong  Cootamundra Coraki Corowa  Cowra  Crescent Head  Crookwell Culburra-Orient Point  Culcairn Dalgety  Darlington Point  Delegate Delungra  Deniliquin Denman  Dorrigo  Dubbo Dunedoo Dungog  Durras Ebenezer  Eden Emmaville   Emu Plains Enngonia  Eugowra  Euston  Evans Head  Faulconbridge  Fitzroy Falls  Finley  Fingal Head  Forster-Tuncurry  Forbes Frederickton  Girilambone  Guyra  Gunnedah  Gulargambone  Goulburn  Gosford  Glen Innes  Gulgong  Griffith Glenbrook  Gundy Gresford Grafton  Gilgandra  Gerroa  Greta  Gunning  Gloucester  Gundaroo  Goolgowi  Gerringong Grenfell  Gooloogong  Gundagai Harden Hargraves  Harrington  Hat Head  Hawks Nest  Hay  Hazelbrook  Henty Hill End  Hillgrove  Hillston  Hinton Holbrook  Howlong  Hungerford  Huskisson  Iluka  Inverell  Ivanhoe Jamberoo  Jenolan Caves Jerilderie  Jerrys Plains Jervis Bay  Jindabyne  Jindera Joadja  Jugiong  Junee Kameruka  Kandos Kangaroo Valley Karuah  Katoomba  Kempsey  Kendall  Khancoban  Kiama Kiandra  Kincumber Kingscliff  Koorawatha  Kurnell  Kurrajong Kurri Kurri Kyogle  Lake Bathurst  Lake Cargelligo Lake Macquarie Lake Mungo  Lapstone  Largs  Laurieton  Lawson  Leeton  Lennox Head  Leura  Lightning Ridge Linden  Lismore  Lithgow  Lockhart  Lord Howe Island  Louth  Lucknow  Maude  Macksville  Maclean  Maitland Majors Creek  Manilla  Manly  Marulan  Mathoura  Mendooran  Menindee  Merimbula  Merriwa  Medlow Bath Michelago  Millthorpe  Morpeth  Mudgee  Milparinka  Milton  Mittagong  Moama  Mogo  Mollymook  Molong  Moree Morisset  Moruya  Moss Vale  Moulamein  Mount Kosciuszko National Park  Mount Victoria  Mount Wilson Mullumbimby  Mungindi  Murringo  Murrumbateman  Murrurundi  Murwillumbah  Muswellbrook  Myall Lakes Nabiac Nambucca Heads Narooma  Narrabri Narrandera Narromine Nelligen Nelson Bay Nevertire Newcastle Newnes Nimbin   Nimmitabel Norah Head Nowra Nundle Nyngan The Oaks  Oberon Ophir Orange Pacific Palms Palm Beach Pambula Parkes   Paterson Patonga Peak Hill Pearl Beach Penrith Penrose Perisher Valley Picton Pitt Town Pokolbin Pooncarie Port Macquarie Port Stephens Portland Queanbeyan Quirindi Rankins Springs Raymond Terrace Richmond  Robertson  The Rock Rockley Royal National Park Rylstone Sawtell  Scone Seal Rocks   Shellharbour  Shoalhaven Heads Silverton Singleton Sofala South West Rocks  Springwood  St Albans St Georges Basin Stockinbingal Stockton Stroud  Stuart Town  Sussex Inlet Sutton Forest Swansea  Sydney Tabulam  Talbingo  Tamworth  Taralga  Tarcutta  Taree Tathra  Tea Gardens  Temora  Tenterfield  Terrigal  Thirlmere  Thirroul Thredbo Village  Tibooburra  Tingha  Tocumwal  Tooraweenah  Toronto  Toukley  Trangie  Trunkey Creek  Tumbarumba  Tumut  Tuross Head  Tweed Heads  Ulladulla  Ulmarra  Uralla  Urana  Urbenville  Urunga  Vacy  Wagga Wagga  Wakool  Walcha  Walgett  Walla Walla  Wallabadah  Wallerawang  Wangi Wangi Warialda  Warren Wauchope  Wee Jasper  Wee Waa  Wellington  Wentworth  Wentworth Falls  Werris Creek  West Wyalong  White Cliffs  Whitton  Wilberforce  Wilcannia  Windeyer  Windsor  Wingham  Wisemans Ferry  Wollombi  Wollongong  Wombeyan Caves  Woodburn  Woodenbong  Woodford  Woolgoolga  Wooli Woy Woy  Wyong  Yamba  Yarrangobilly  Yarrangobilly Caves  Yass  Yerranderie  Yetman  Young  Broadwalk Business Brokers  Businesses for sale   Brisbane Businesses for sale  Gold Coast Businesses for sale  Sydney Businesses for sale  Australian Businesses for sale Motels for sale  Hotels for sale  Caravan Parks for sale  Businesses for sale  Coffs Harbour Businesses for sale Caravan parks for sale  Motels for sale  Hotels for sale  nsw caravan parks for sale   act caravan parks for sale Motels for sale New South Wales  Motels for sale Queensland  Hotels for sale New South Wales  Motels for sale Act  Hotels for sale Act


Qld Towns

Agnes Water   Airlie Beach    Allora   Alpha    Anakie    Aramac  Atherton  Ayr  Australina businesses for sale    Cabinda   Baraga  Breadline  Barbara Beau desert     Beware Island  Beenleigh  Biggenden   Biloela  Birdsville  Blackall   Blackwater  Blair Athol   Boonah  Boulia   Broadwalk Business Brokers  Brampton Island  Brooweena   Buderim   Bundaberg          Burleigh Heads  Brisbane   Caboolture   Cairns  Caravan parks for sale  Calliope   Caloundra   Camooweal   Cape Tribulation Capella   Cardwell   Cecil Plains   Charleville   Charters Towers  Childers Chillagoe  Chinchilla  Clermont Cleveland   Clifton  Cloncurry  Collinsville Condamine   Cooktown   Coolangatta   Cooroy Crows Nest   Croydon   Cunnamulla   Daintree  Dalby  Daydream Island   Doomadgee Double Island Duaringa  Dunk Island   Edmonton Eidsvold Emerald Emu Park   Esk   Eulo  Fitzroy Island  Fraser Island Gatton     Gayndah   Georgetown  Gin Gin  Gladstone    Glass House Mountains  Goondiwindi  Gordonvale Grandchester    Great Keppel Island   Green Island   Greenmount   Gympie  Hamilton Island   Hayman Island   Herberton   Heron Island   Hervey Bay   Hinchinbrook Island  Home Hill    Hotels for sale    Howard   Hughenden Ilfracombe     Ingham  Inglewood  Injune   Innisfail  Ipswich  Irvinebank  Isisford  Jandowae  Jericho Jimbour   Jondaryan Julia Creek   Kajabbi  Karumba Kenilworth  Kidston  Kilcoy  Kilkivan  Killarney  Kingaroy   Kuranda  Lady Elliot Island  Laidley  Landsborough  Laura  Leyburn  Lindeman Island   Lizard Island   Logan City  Long Island  Longreach  Mackay  Magnetic Island  Malanda Maleny  Marburg  Mareeba   Marlborough   Maroochydore   Mary Kathleen   Maryborough  McKinlay  Miles  Millaa Millaa Millmerran  Mirani  Mission Beach  Mitchell  Monto  Moonie  Moranbah  Moreton Island  Mossman   motels for sale  Mount Garnet   Mount Isa  Mount Molloy  Mount Morgan  Mount Perry  Mount Surprise  Moura Mourilyan  Mundubbera  Murgon Muttaburra  Nambour Nanango  Nerang  Noosa  Normanton   Oakey Orpheus Island   Palmer River   Pittsworth  Port Douglas  Proserpine  Proston   Quilpie   Rainbow Beach Ravenshoe   Ravenswood   Redcliffe  Richmond  Rockhampton  Roma  Rosewood  Sarina      Seventeen Seventy  Shute Harbour   South Long Island  South Molle Island  Southport  Springsure      St George   St Lawrence   Stanthorpe   Stradbroke Island   Surat  Surfers Paradise  Tambo    Tamborine Mountain   Taroom  Texas  Thargomindah  Theodore  Thursday Island   Tin Can Bay    Tinaroo  Toowoomba  Townsville  Tully  Undara  Wallangarra  Wandoan  Warwick  Weipa  Whitsunday Winton  Wondai   Yandina Yeppoon  Yuleba  Yungaburra  Young  Broadwalk Business Brokers  Businesses for sale   Brisbane Businesses for sale  Gold Coast Businesses for sale  Sydney Businesses for sale  Australian Businesses for sale Motels for sale  Hotels for sale  Caravan Parks for sale  Businesses for sale  Coffs Harbour Businesses for sale Caravan parks for sale  Motels for sale  Hotels for sale   qld  caravan parks for sale  Motels for sale Queensland  Hotels for sale Queensland




Aireys Inlet  Alberton Alexandra Anakie  Anglesea Antwerp  Apollo Bay  Apsley Ararat Australian Businesses for sale Avenel  Avoca   Bacchus Marsh  Bairnsdale  Ballan  Ballarat  Balmoral Bannockburn   Barmah   Barwon Heads  Bass   Baxter  Bed and Breakfasts for sale Beaufort  Beech Forest Beechworth  Belgrave  Bells Beach  Benalla Bendigo Berwick  Beulah Beveridge Birchip  Blackwood  Bogong Boort  Box Hill Bright Broadford  Broadwalk Business Brokers  Bruthen  Buchan Buckland  Buninyong Businesses for sale Camperdown Cann River Cape Otway Caravan Parks for sale  Carisbrook Casterton Castlemaine  Charlton  Chewton  Chiltern  Churchill  Clunes  Cobden  Cobram Cohuna Colac  Coleraine  Corinella  Corryong  Cowes Craigieburn  Cranbourne Cressy  Creswick Croydon  Dandenong Dargo  Daylesford Derrinallum Dimboola Donald  Donnybrook Spa Dromana Drouin Drysdale Dunkeld  Dunolly Eaglehawk Echuca  Edenhope Eildon Eldorado Eltham Emerald Euroa Falls Creek Farms for sale  Ferntree Gully Flinders Foster Frankston French Island  Geelong Genoa Gisborne  Glenrowan Goroke Grantville Graytown  Great Western Guildford Halls Gap Hamilton Harcourt Harrietville  Harrow Hastings  Healesville Heathcote Heidelberg Hepburn Springs Heyfield  Heywood Hopetoun Horsham Hotels for sale  Inglewood Inverleigh Inverloch Inverloch Jamieson Jeparit  Kallista Kalorama  Kaniva Katamatite Keilor  Kerang Kilmore Kinglake Koondrook  Koo-wee-rup Korumburra Koroit  Kyabram Kyneton Lake Bolac Lake Condah Lakes Entrance Lake Tyers Lancefield Lavers Hill Leongatha Licola Lilydale Lismore Lorne Macarthur  Maffra Maldon Mallacoota Malmsbury  Mansfield Management Rights for sale  Marlo Maryborough Marysville Meeniyan Melbourne  Melton Melville Caves Meredith Metung Milawa Mildura Minyip  Mirboo North Mitta Mitta Moe-Yallourn Moliagul  Monbulk  Mornington Mortlake Morwell  Motels for sale  Mount Beauty Mount Buffalo Mount Buller  Mount Hotham  Mount Macedon Mount Baw Baw Moyston Murchison  Murrayville Murtoa  Myrtleford Nagambie Nathalia Natimuk  Nelson Newhaven Nhill  Noojee  Numurkah  Nyah West  Ocean Grove Olinda Omeo Orbost Ouyen Pakenham Patchewollock Paynesville Penshurst  Peterborough Phillip Island Point Lonsdale Pomonal Poowong Port Albert  Port Fairy Port Welshpool Portarlington Portland  Portsea  Powelltown  Princess Margaret Rose Caves Port Campbell  Puckapunyal  Pyramid Hill  Queenscliff  Rainbow  Red Cliffs Red Hill  Robinvale Romsey Rosebud  Rosedale Rupanyup Rushworth Rutherglen Sale  San Remo Sea Lake Serpentine  Serviceton Seymour  Shoreham Shepparton Sherbrooke  Skipton  Smeaton  Smythesdale  Somers Sorrento St Arnaud St Leonards Stanhope  Stawell Steiglitz Stratford Strathmerton Suggan Buggan Sunbury  Swan Hill Talbot Tallangatta Tarnagulla Tarraville  Tatura  Terang Timboon Tintaldra  Toora  Tooradin  Torquay Trafalgar Traralgon Trawool Trentham Tungamah  Turriff  Violet Town Wahgunyah  Walhalla Walkerville Wangaratta Warracknabeal  Warragul Warrandyte Warrnambool  Warburton Wedderburn  Werribee Whitfield Williamstown Wilsons Promontory  Winchelsea Wodonga  Wonthaggi  Woodend Wycheproof  Yackandandah Yambuk Yarra Glen Yarra Junction Yarragon Yarram Yarrawonga Yea Young  Broadwalk Business Brokers  Businesses for sale   Brisbane Businesses for sale  Gold Coast Businesses for sale  Sydney Businesses for sale  Australian Businesses for sale Motels for sale  Hotels for sale  Caravan Parks for sale  Businesses for sale  Coffs Harbour Businesses for sale Caravan parks for sale  Motels for sale  Hotels for sale  Vic caravan parks for sale  Motels for sale Victoria Hotels for sale Victoria



  Australian Businesses for sale Ansons  Bay Avoca  Beaconsfield Beauty Point  Bed and Breakfasts for sale Bicheno Boat Harbour  Bothwell Branxholm  Bridgewater Bridport  Brighton  Broadwalk Business Brokers  Bronte Park Bruny Island Buckland  Burnie  Businesses for sale Bushy Park Cambridge Campbell Town Caravan Parks for sale  Chudleigh Cleveland  Colebrook  Coles Bay Cradle Mountain Cressy  Cygnet    Deddington Deloraine  Derby Derwent Bridge Devonport  Dover Dunalley Eaglehawk Neck Evandale Exeter Falmouth  Farms for sale  Fingal  Flinders Island  Forth Franklin  Geeveston George Town Gladstone Gould's Country Hadspen  Hamilton  Hastings Hobart  Hotels for sale  Huonville Kempton  Kettering King Island Kingston Koonya  Latrobe  Launceston Lilydale  Longford  Luina Management Rights for sale  Maria Island  Marrawah Middleton Miena Mole Creek  Motels for sale  National Park New Norfolk  Nubeena  Oatlands Orford  Ouse  Penguin  Perth  Pioneer Poatina  Pontville  Port Arthur  Port Sorell  Queenstown  Railton  Renison Bell Richmond  Ringarooma Rokeby  Rosebery  Rosevears Ross  Saltwater River  Savage River Scamander  Scottsdale Sheffield  Sidmouth  Smithton Snug  Somerset Sorell  Southport  St Helens St Marys  Stanley  Strahan Strathgordon Swansea Taranna  Tarraleah  Tomahawk Triabunna Tunbridge  Ulverstone Waratah Weldborough Westbury Wilmot  Windemere Woodbridge Wynyard  Zeehan  Young  Broadwalk Business Brokers  Businesses for sale   Brisbane Businesses for sale  Gold Coast Businesses for sale  Sydney Businesses for sale  Australian Businesses for sale Motels for sale  Hotels for sale  Caravan Parks for sale  Businesses for sale  Coffs Harbour Businesses for sale Caravan parks for sale  Motels for sale  Hotels for sale   tas caravan parks for sale  Motels for sale Tasmania  Hotels for sale Tasmania

South Australia

Adelaide Adelaide Hills Aldgate  Aldinga  Andamooka Angaston Ardrossan Arkaroola Auburn  Australian Businesses for sale  Balaklava  Barmera  Beachport  Bed and Breakfasts for sale Beltana Berri  Bethany  Birdwood  Blanchetown Blinman Booleroo Centre Bordertown  Bridgewater  Broadwalk Business Brokers   Bruce Burra  Businesses for sale Cape Jervis Carrieton Caravan Parks for sale  Clare Coober Pedy  Coonalpyn  Coonawarra Coorong Copley  CrafersCrystal Brook Curramulka  Echunga  Edithburgh Eudunda  Farms for sale  Gawler   Gladstone Glendambo  Goolwa  Greenock    Gumeracha Hahndorf  Hawker Hotels for sale  Innamincka  Jamestown  Kadina  Kangaroo Island Kapunda Karoonda Keith Kingston-on-Murray Kingston South East Lameroo  Laura  Leigh Creek  Lobethal  Loxton  Lyndhurst Lyndoch Maitland  Mallala  Mambray Creek  Management Rights for sale  Mannum  Marion Bay  Marla Marree McLaren Vale Melrose  Meningie Milang  Millicent  Minlaton Mintaro  Moonta Morgan Mount Barker  Mount Gambier  Motels for sale  Mount Pleasant    Murray Bridge  Mylor Naracoorte  Nuriootpa   Oodnadatta  Orroroo Padthaway  Parachilna Paringa Penola  Penwortham Peterborough  Pinnaroo Port Augusta Port Broughton Port Clinton Port Elliot  Port Germein Port MacDonnell Port Noarlunga Port Pirie Port Victoria Port Vincent Port Wakefield Quorn Renmark Reynella  Riverton  Robe  Roseworthy Roxby Downs Salisbury Seppeltsfield Sevenhill Snowtown  Spalding Springton  Stansbury  Stirling Strathalbyn Summertown Swan Reach Tailem Bend Tanunda  Tarlee Terowie Tintinara Truro  Victor Harbor  Waikerie  Wallaroo  Warooka Watervale  Wellington  Williamstown  Willunga Wilmington Wilpena Pound  Woomera Yankalilla   Yorketown Young  Broadwalk Business Brokers  Businesses for sale   Brisbane Businesses for sale  Gold Coast Businesses for sale  Sydney Businesses for sale  Australian Businesses for sale Motels for sale  Hotels for sale  Caravan Parks for sale  Businesses for sale  Coffs Harbour Businesses for sale Caravan parks for sale  Motels for sale  Hotels for sale  


Northern Territory

Adelaide River Alice Springs Arltunga Arnhem Land Barrow Creek Batchelor Bathurst Island  Borroloola Daly River Daly Waters Darwin Dunmarra Erldunda  Escape Cliffs  Glen Helen   Gove Peninsula Groote Eylandt Hermannsburg Humpty Doo Kakadu National Park Katherine Kings Canyon Larrimah  Mataranka Melville Island Newcastle Waters Pine Creek  Port Essington Raffles Bay  Renner Springs  Roper Bar Ross River  Tanami Tennant Creek  Ti Tree Timber Creek  Uluru Victoria River  Wauchope Wollogorang  Motels for sale Northern Territory   Hotels for sale Northern Territory